Number of Openings: 3
Travel: Yes, Initially to India, Serbia and Isle of Man
Remuneration: Attractive Package + Share Options
Tumour Trace seeks qualified candidates to serve as Senior Software Engineers in support of the Device and Statistical Learning Algorithms team. Successful candidates will have a strong background in statistics, including advanced statistical methodologies such as statistical learning and the ability to use these methodologies to classify diagnostic datasets.
Successful candidates must have superior communications skills, and demonstrate the ability to convey sophisticated concepts to senior Tumour Trace leadership.
- Work with a team of software engineers, including iteration and task planning.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Contribute technically to projects.
- Work closely with product management team to ensure we’re building the best products.
- Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and effective team leader.
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts.
- Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years C++ and Python
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Exceptional coding skills in C++
- 3+ years Implementation of statistical learning projects
- Deep experience in Linux.
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or closely related field. Knowledge of AI and machine learning, a big plus.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with MatLab toolset